[CentOS] Centos as Gateway ? (Router/transparent proxy)

Mon May 2 19:44:54 UTC 2011
Drew <drew.kay at gmail.com>

>> Correct. The easy solution is to ban bittorrent and other P2P services.
>
> not as easy as it sounds.   those services are remarkably agile at
> dodging firewall rules

At home it's a bit easier. You can do stuff at the firewall but any
parent should have their kid's computer's root password so they can
get on whenever they need to. And last I checked there weren't any
laws that prohibited parents from conducting random unannounced
inspections of the kid(s) machines.

--
Drew

--Marie Curie