[CentOS] community communication

Tue May 3 07:59:03 UTC 2011
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Steve Castellotti <sc at eyemagnet.com> wrote:

>     I check the @CentOS twitter feed several times per day.
>
>     I lurk in the #centos, #centos-devel, #centos-qa, and
> #centos-social IRC chat rooms regularly.
>
>     I checked the centos and centos-devel mailing list archives for any
> information since the last twitter update (and several weeks prior)
> before composing my email.
>
>     Is there some other resource I should include in my daily sweeps
> seeking information?

Forum Announcement is yet another place you may want to check:

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=25878&forum=53

The latest (post #9) says:

"What I can tell you, as a result of my recent communication with
Karanbir, is that the last few packages are now being worked on and it
is hoped that both trees (32- and 64-bit) will be with the QA team by
about 10th May. Please remember, any date mentioned is just an
estimate and is not set in stone."

Akemi