[CentOS] dovecot sieve rpm?

Fri May 13 04:58:50 UTC 2011
David Mehler <dave.mehler at gmail.com>

Hello,

Thank you everyone for your replies. I would definitely like to stick
with postfix as it's what i'm most comfortable with. The problem is
dovecot. I believe it's extras there's the 1.0.7 dovecot, I'd like to
be running the 2.0.x dovecot prefered or the 1.2.x version if not, the
problem is the only place I can find to get them at in rpm form they
are broken, both those versions. I am not an rpm compilation guru I
can compile an src.rpm in to a binary package, which is how I upgraded
postfix, but making one from scratch is over my head. Unless anyone
has a 2.0.x or 1.2.x version of dovecot i'm going to have to switch
pop/imap servers for this configuration. I don't want to run a xinetd
service, so that's out and i'd prefer having my pop/imap server in a
single package. The two packages I can think of as alternatives to
dovecot are courier-imap and cyrus-imap. I'd appreciate experiences
pro conn with each. And if anyone has that dovecot or can help me make
one offlist i'd appreciate that as well.
Thanks.
Dave.