[CentOS] [OT] Co-location center in Singapore or Hong Kong

Fri May 13 15:07:12 UTC 2011
Craig White <craig.white at ttiltd.com>

I would think highly reliable is all (network connectivity, bandwidth and personnel) but I recognize that many data centers don't offer rack installation service but in those cases, provide names of local people who know their way around the data center.

Thanks

Craig