[CentOS] So sorry! was: Re: EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux)

Tue May 17 10:03:20 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 05:58:31PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:

> Yeah...for you...think of the poor moderator!

I'd be more than happy to moderate the list.  I can assure you that the
current trolls will be back in their cages safely under their bridges in
short order.

							John

--
What happened should never, ever have happened.  The families of those who
died should not have had to live with the pain and hurt of that day, and a

-- Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain, apologizing for the Bloody Sunday
   killings of 14 unarmed demonstrators by British soldiers in Londonderry,
   Northern Ireland, in 1972, New York Times, 16 June 2010