[CentOS] So sorry! was: Re: EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux)

Tue May 17 13:32:54 UTC 2011
Radu Gheorghiu <radu at pengooin.net>

On 05/17/2011 01:46 PM, Michael Simpson wrote:
> On 17 May 2011 11:03, John R. Dennison<jrd at gerdesas.com>  wrote:
>> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 05:58:31PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>>> Yeah...for you...think of the poor moderator!
>> I'd be more than happy to moderate the list.  I can assure you that the
>> current trolls will be back in their cages safely under their bridges in
>> short order.
>>

>>                                                         John
> Hang around in OpenBSD-misc or Full-Disclosure for a while to reset
> your values of ML behaviour :)
>
> Idiot trolls like Radu Gheorghiu don't even make it into my fetchmailrc.
Why am I a troll, when I simply state my opinion? Is this mailling list
the place where we can simply insult everyone we don't like?
Michael, saying that I am an idiot, does that make you feel better? Do
you feel reliefed now? Is CentOS 6 any closer now?
What is wrong with you people?