[CentOS] Problem Making Tarballs

Wed May 18 00:42:06 UTC 2011
John J. Boyer <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com>

Les,

Here's my autogen.sh file.

#!/bin/sh
#
# autogen.sh glue for liblouis
#
# Requires: automake 1.9, autoconf 2.57+
# Conflicts: autoconf 2.13
set -e

# Refresh GNU autotools toolchain.
echo Cleaning autotools files...
find -type d -name autom4te.cache -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf \;
find -type f \( -name missing -o -name install-sh -o -name mkinstalldirs \
	-o -name depcomp -o -name ltmain.sh -o -name configure \
	-o -name config.sub -o -name config.guess -o -name config.h.in \
        -o -name mdate-sh -o -name texinfo.tex \
	-o -name Makefile.in -o -name aclocal.m4 \) -print0 | xargs -0 rm -f

echo Running autoreconf...
autoreconf --force --install

exit 0

Again, this works fine on my home Linux machine, and even on Cygwin.

Thanks,
John