[CentOS] SSD for Centos SWAP /tmp & /var/ partition

Wed May 25 22:51:03 UTC 2011
Kevin K <kevink1 at fidnet.com>

On May 25, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:

> I don't know... "SSD drive with a USB interface" sounds a big
> mouthful... most people I know just call thumb drives :D

Though thumb drives are flash, they tend to use a slower flash than what is used in hard drive replacement units.  I think that many people, when talking about SSD, may be thinking of drives in the form factor of a hard drive.  Either 2.5" or 3.5".  Which would probably not be called a thumb drive :)