[CentOS] Where is the Centos Linux 5.5 kernel syscall handler for mmap?

Sat May 28 07:27:42 UTC 2011
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Sat, 28 May 2011, Frank Chang wrote:

> To: centos at centos.org
> From: Frank Chang <frank_chang91 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [CentOS] Where is the Centos Linux 5.5 kernel syscall handler for
>     mmap?
>

> Good evening, We are using Centos Linux Release 5.5
> x86_32. We wondering where the kernel syscall handler for
> mmap in Centos Linux 5.5 distribution is located(for
> example /usr/xxx/....)? Would any programmers or operating
> system administrators have this information? Thank you.

Hello Frank.

You could try to grep the source code if you have some idea
of the function name you are looking for.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net