[CentOS] Where is the Centos Linux 5.5 kernel syscall handler for mmap? (Keith Roberts)

Sun May 29 10:33:36 UTC 2011
Benjamin Franz <jfranz at freerun.com>

On 05/29/2011 01:37 AM, Frank Chang wrote:
>     Keith Roberts, Thank you for your suggestion about doing a grep of
> the source code. We found mmap.S in ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386.
> We looked in mmap.S and found a lot of assembly code. Could you please
> tell us if any of the assembly code call the kernel syscall handler
> for mmap.s?
>      Also, we ran make for the kernel Makefile and we obtained the
> following result shown below. Could you please suggest us how to fix
> the kernel Makeconfig so that it skips over libc_pic.os? Thank you for
> your help.

1) This is probably the wrong list for these questions. More appropriate
lists can be found here: http://kernelnewbies.org/ML
2) You may want to look at this web page:
http://www.makelinux.net/kernel_map
3) http://kernelnewbies.org/

--
Benjamin Franz