[CentOS] redhat vs centos

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Nov 1 15:50:14 UTC 2011

On 11/01/2011 01:46 AM, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> I have been reading the threads on here with great ernest about redhat
> making a move to throw off centos compilations.

Having spoken to folks at Red Hat in an unofficial capacity, I strongly
believe that CentOS is appreciated by Red Hat. Changes Red Hat makes
have nothing to do with "throwing off" CentOS. They do what they do for
reasons that, to them, make technical and business sense. Nothing more.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron