[CentOS] Knowledge Base Software

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Nov 4 13:13:50 UTC 2011

Hi there --

I have set up several of that type of server for our department. The software
that I have used
is the Joomla Content Management Software as the website with the DocMan utility
as the 'engine'
for the knowledgebase.

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of
Camron W. Fox
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 11:20 PM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: [CentOS] Knowledge Base Software

Alle,

	We recently received a requirement to implement a KB/FAQ solution that
must:

Web based
Be searchable
Allow registration of users
Keep a history of user queries
Allow new queries sent to subject matter experts via email and receive
email updates when answers have been posted.

	Something along the lines of what CAP does using RightNow. Does anyone
have any opensource suggestions for this kind of solution?

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox