[CentOS] CentOS 6 Active Directory 2008 R2 kickstart

James A. Peltier

jpeltier at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 8 03:52:36 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Anyone have a working CentOS 6 kickstart file that they are using to bind a host to Active Directory 2008 R2?  I'm working on a full AD/Linux environment and would like to stand on the shoulders of others if they are already doing such a thing.  I'm thinking I need to enable LDAP and Kerberos, although Winbind might also be the key here.

The config will ideally get the UID and GID from the AD UNIX Attributes tab and not some random UID/GID hash.

--
James A. Peltier
IT Services - Research Computing Group
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices
          http://blogs.sfu.ca/people/jpeltier
I will do the best I can with the talent I have