[CentOS] Redhat vs centos vs ubuntu

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Nov 14 21:09:26 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/14/2011 09:34 PM, Alan McKay piše:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Bob Hoffman<bob at bobhoffman.com>  wrote:
>> This is  a continuation of the thread about redhat vs centos and the
>> thought of moving from centos
>> due to redhats new business model.
>
> Can someone fill me in on this new business model?  Is there a thread
> here on the list about it already?

There are at least 10-20 posts writing about it.

Use this link to Mailing list Archive:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/

And search for it. I hope nobody will start at it again, but AFTER you
read the Archives and have *specific* questions feel free to ask.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...