[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:38:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Rajagopal Swaminathan
<raju.rajsand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't.
>

>> Don't you think you are in a very small minority,
>> like 1% of the world?
>
> I live in India.
>
> hmm... I am one of the 1/6th of the population in the world and  "I
> don't own a laptop". I don't carry work home.
>
> Here one is supposed to be dedicated to one's family: either gender.

In the US, being dedicated to one's family means, among other things,
that you will buy them electronic devices.

> Worrk is worrk (germaniK accent intended... :)  ). Home is Home.

Laptops are very much entertainment and educational devices. Things
useful at home even if you aren't interested in technology for its own
sake or using it for communicating with friends.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com