[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:02:15 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Chris Geldenhuis
<chris.gelden at iafrica.com> wrote:
> Steve Thompson wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Nov 2011, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>>

>>> Reindl Harald wrote:

<been there, done that. I will be 49 years old, come mid-January 2012>

<I have just "terminated" your name -- to paraphrase
"Terminator[whateverversion]" of Arnie>

I have not understood / udder- stood  (It should have spelled
"understood",  but it is a deliberate hack on that word ;) ) - this
attitude.

Hey!, One needs a family with wife and children. You know NRN's *

--
With warm Regards and best wishes,

Rajagopal

PS:
NRN: Shri N. R Narayana Murthy (Ex-charmain and CMD and currently the
Charmain Emeritus of Infosys, India: Infosys.com)