[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Wed Nov 16 11:44:26 UTC 2011

Christopher Chan wrote:

>> I find it very hard to believe that 90% of Chinese are using desktops.
>> What about all those girls tweeting on the bus to school?
>> There must be billions of them.
>>

> Farmers/peasants have phones?
>
> All those girls tweeting?
>
> Aren't you confusing Japan with China?

I wasn't in fact referring to China when I mentioned girls tweeting.
I should have left a blank line.
I was referring to the girls I see here (Dublin) on the bus/train.

However, iPhone sales in China increased by 250% last year.
I think your image of China is rather out-of-date.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net