[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Nov 16 14:02:16 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 08:54:31AM -0500, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Well, yes, I can think of a hell of a lot of things that *beat*
> ->working<- at home in your living room, which suggests that you're doing
> well over 40 hours/week. Been there, done that, actually have a t-shirt.
> Do it again for an employer, regularly? Not a fucking chance.

So not only does the overall SNR leave, well, everything to be desired
but not we are tolerating this type of language?  Good job - you've
made an already useless list that much worse.  You rule.

--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit