[CentOS] nfs4 problem in CENTOS6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Nov 18 17:37:48 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/17/2011 03:43 PM, Michael Schumacher piše:
> I am binding both partitions to/nfsexport/... and export them in /etc/exports with
>
> ---8<---/etc/exports---
> /               server*.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,crossmnt,fsid=0)
> /mnt/data       server2.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide) server5.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide)

In /etc/exports you are supposed to mount "/nfsexport/data" not
"/mnt/data". That is the problem.

/etc/exports:
/nfsexport server*.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,crossmnt,fsid=0)
/nfsexport/data
server2.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide)
server5.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide)
/nfsexport/root server2.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide)
server5.pamas.local(ro,secure,no_root_squash,nohide)

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...