[CentOS] CentOS 6 x64 - Changing /var folder to raid 1 disk after install

Helmut Drodofsky drodofsky at internet-xs.de
Tue Nov 22 07:57:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

to copy /var I would use

/bin/cp -Rp

Best regards
Helmut

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] Im Auftrag von Adil BOYUN
Gesendet: Montag, 21. November 2011 13:19
An: CentOS mailing list
Betreff: Re: [CentOS] CentOS 6 x64 - Changing /var folder to raid 1 disk after install

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Thing is, I will install plesk on this server and what i imagined was to make document root for vhosts to be on different drive. On one of servers, i made vhost.conf file and changed document root, and later had problems with cgi-bin folder etc.

Thought like, since changing document root with plesk is kinda pain for my experience, what can i configure to have my websites, and later added domains run with no problem?

Linux is installed on sda 120 gb ssd disk, raid one drive ready to be mounted at /dev/md0 3 tb free disk.

Best regards