[CentOS] Using the CR repo

david

david at daku.org
Mon Nov 28 23:25:33 UTC 2011

Folks

I am trying to use the CR repo in for yum, but find that nothing is
getting updated.  The repository isn't even listed in the yum run.

The file contents of /etc/yum.repo.d/CentOS-CR, after I adjusted the
priority is:

# CentOS-CR.repo
#
# The continuous release  ( CR ) repository contains rpms from the
# next point release of CentOS, which isnt itself released as yet.
#
# Look at http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CR
# for more details about how this repository works and what users
# should expect to see included / excluded

[cr]
enabled=1
priority=3
name=CentOS-$releasever - CR
baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/cr/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-6

The YUM output does not list the CR repository.

What am I doing wrong?

David Kurn