[CentOS] hello

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Nov 29 18:12:53 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/29/2011 06:22 PM, LinuxIsOne piše:
> Sure and why not, I always give respect but I anticipate the same for
> newbies too, I hope you too would do that. ;)

I might *seam* hostile, I am certainly strongly opinionated,  but in
general I avoid attacking people, and will help any way I can. I am 10+
years in professional IT support, and I am accustomed to give precise
answers and directions and expect people not to stray one bit so I can
follow you in my mind (professional deformation and defense system),  so
as long as you follow what I suggest I will help you land on the moon.
If you do not follow them, I will chuck you like an old shoe.

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic<office at plnet.rs>wrote:
>> and use IRC/Forums for "trivial" support, and use
>> this mailing list for more heavier questions and discussions (not
>> producing high mail volume).

There is also Facebook "CentOS group" page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2371797727/ . You and any other member
of CentOS community are welcome to join us and share info.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...