[CentOS] Approximate size of CentOS mirror

Fri Nov 11 21:48:36 UTC 2011
Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com>

Is there a list of which branches take up how much space?
I'm currently rsyncing a mirror to my laptop but I don't have a very
big HD.  I"ve excluded iso and SRPMS because I do not need them, but
would like to know how much the rest is going to take up.