[CentOS] hello

Tue Nov 29 10:58:50 UTC 2011
LinuxIsOne <linuxisone at gmail.com>

Hello,

I am a Windows convert basically, but as a newbie, thinking of stability
and a virus free OS, and the features like that of a server, I have come
here.

Well said that I am absolutely new, I would know the things in the course
of time, since it is different from my daily job.......

Can one please let me know about the difference between the two DVD
torrents:

CentOS-6.0-x86_64-bin-DVD.torrent<http://mirrors.hns.net.in/centos/6.0/isos/x86_64/CentOS-6.0-x86_64-bin-DVD.torrent>and
CentOS-6.0-x86_64-LiveCD.torrent<http://mirrors.hns.net.in/centos/6.0/isos/x86_64/CentOS-6.0-x86_64-LiveCD.torrent>(which
I found at
http://mirrors.hns.net.in/centos/6.0/isos/x86_64/)

Which one I have to download and install? Further at the same page (i.e.,
at http://mirrors.hns.net.in/centos/6.0/isos/x86_64/), there are two more
options of DVD1 and DVD2, so are these two more I have to download?

Also for what purpose we have 'minimal' and 'netinstall'?

Thanks and Regards.