[CentOS] [YUM] - Issue on package removal order on CentOS 5

Sat Nov 5 17:25:35 UTC 2011
Olivier BONHOMME <obonhomme at nerim.net>

Le 05/11/2011 17:52, Ned Slider a écrit :

> Yes, the script content.

Unfortunately, the script is a big perl script so it's difficult to
integrate it. But thanks for the idea. I will note for a next time :)

>>> This is better than simply testing the script exists before running it
>>> as if it doesn't then it doesn't get run and presumably that is not the
>>> desired outcome.
>>
>> In my case, it's not a big deal because, if the binary is not here, that
>> means the main app package is not here anymore and in that case it
>> doesn't make sense to execute the script.
>>

> Well that depends on what the script does I guess. In your case it may
> well be fine.

Yes I think it's ok.

Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME