[CentOS] Redhat vs centos vs ubuntu

Sat Nov 12 17:04:56 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 11/12/2011 03:08 PM, Christopher Chan piše:
> Using your own scripts is the only sane way to do things...ufw,
> fwbuilder, even shorewall are just either inadequate, inflexible or way
> too complicated to trace/optimize things.

I use shorewall for several years now. It is very flexible and
manageable system. Especially if you use Webmin to manage it as I do. It
is then fairly ease to setup even complicated stuff like multiple
outgoing interfaces based on the rules. There are also templates most used.
Shorewall is also able to configure "tc" or bandwidth control.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...