[CentOS] binding additional IP addresses to centos6 on one interface

Sun Nov 13 23:42:07 UTC 2011
Jonathan Vomacka <juvix88 at gmail.com>

Reindl,

A block of 10 IPV4 is not a lot, and they will all eventually be used.
My question is, my server IP is 66.80.x.x and my additional IPS are in
the 50.7.x.x range using a netmask of 255.255.255.248.

Can the netmask be written in the range file like it is in the ifcfg-eth0:0?