[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Tue Nov 15 17:32:36 UTC 2011
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Rajagopal Swaminathan
> <raju.rajsand at gmail.com> wrote:
> Laptops are very much entertainment and educational devices. Things
> useful at home even if you aren't interested in technology for its own
> sake or using it for communicating with friends.

+-1

Look at Helios Project. I support them wholeheartedly. Ask Ken.

I don't know if I will ever get a visa to US (in which I am least
interested: am not willing to stand in the queue in US consulate),
but, But, I will support Ken in all his endeavors, Remotely.

If you want serious work done, I would prefer a Centos Desktop (5.x
will do, as I have never installed Centos 6.0 yet, I would rather wait
for Centos ISO [6.1|6.2]) before upgrading my production servers,
which I am restrained upto Centos 5.2 as of a year back due to an
idiotic fellow.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal