[CentOS] What happened to 6.1

Tue Nov 15 23:31:49 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 11/16/2011 12:21 AM, Nataraj piše:
> The current build problems are hopefully a temporary situation and if
> they are resolved CentOS users will have the option of the rolling
> updates or waiting for the update release.  For "most" users, installing
> updates from the CR repo is the best choice, but there could be exceptions.

I agree that most users should have it enabled (and installed).
My suggestion would be that CR repo is added to main .repo file and
maybe (not) enabled by default. So those (not) wanting to have it
enabled would just switch "Enabled" value in config.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...