[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Wed Nov 16 15:04:24 UTC 2011
John Hinton <webmaster at ew3d.com>

On 11/16/2011 6:36 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
>
>>> What percentage are using iPhones and Androids to access the
>>> internet? I'd guess it is already over 50%.
>> Not over 50%, but 5,5%, according to this source:
>> http://www.netmarketshare.com/
>
> I may have exaggerated the figure,
> but I don't believe it is as low as that.
> Smart phones have been outselling PCs for some time.
>
> So even if the figure is less than 50%,
> it will soon be up there.

You are arguing two entirely different points. One 'Access' the other
'Market Share'. Likely both are very nearly right percentages. You buy a
phone first to 'have a phone'. The rest are upgrades and useful
features, but just because you buy a smart phone doesn't mean that is
now your single method for 'accessing the net'.

John Hinton

--
John Hinton
877-777-1407 ext 502