[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Wed Nov 16 17:20:55 UTC 2011
Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com>

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> Vreme: 11/16/2011 07:55 AM, Christopher Chan piše:

>>> Install PlayOnLinux (Wine installer) and install IE6 inside it. Maybe
>>> your App will work without virtual Win.
>>>

>> Yeehaa! That's it, recommend the worst IE browser available.
>>

> He uses it only for one App. So maybe there is no security risk.
>
> But actually I miss-read it like he needs to use IE6.

Currently I use IE7 on a virtualbox instance running windozeXP - I used
too use IE6 but the experience is not good, thus moved to IE7.
The issue is the MLS system in our region will only work on IE6 or
greater. The other app I use in windoze is quickbooks (most
inappropriate name as it has never been quick)
It too only used to run on windoze, although apparently there is now a
mac version. All other apps for my business run on Linux.
I started with RH9 in 2004, moved to FC3 when we had a disk crash take
down the server, then discovered CentOS and never looked back - thanks
team, I do so appreciate the reliability and solid performance.