[CentOS] iso size?

Mon Nov 21 21:59:34 UTC 2011
Beartooth <beartooth at comcast.net>

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:19:07 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

>> 	What is going wrong??
>>

> You are not supposed to burn FILES on the DVD, you now that right? You
> are supposed to use "Burn DVD ISO Image" in K3B or similar in other
> burner apps.

	The message about that is one of the worst I've seen anywhere;
but I always end up betting the same way on what it means, and what I
want has always happened, till now.

> 32-bit version needs DVD-R, not DVD+R medium.

	Hasn't ever made any trouble I know of, till now. And why would
the 64-bit also not work, with any of the two dozen different combinations
of download, bit number, burner, and machine?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User