[CentOS] hello

Tue Nov 29 14:47:14 UTC 2011
LinuxIsOne <linuxisone at gmail.com>

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM, LinuxIsOne <linuxisone at gmail.com> wrote:

Oh thanks for the information but since you replied here so I thought, you
> must be knowing, but, as you say, you don't know, so not problem, I just
> download first Live DVD (since already started and also it would give me an
> idea if compatible or not) and then later see the other case. Any other
> knowledgeable person could tell here itself...

The meaning of saying so was only this that I didn't know what to
download..., that's all. I guess you would not take it personally (if have
taken...). Well I am absolutely new in the world of Linux, so it became
typical for me.

Rest all, you guys know...