[CentOS] Mock - Problems building Centos5 package on Centos6 - where can I ask for advice ?

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:02:52 UTC 2011

Hi.

Thanks I have managed to fix the issue.

Rather than modify a Fedora src.rpm - I used a Centos6 one.

I also changed the lines in the .spec file from

-------------
%build
# aclocal workaround - to be improved
cat `aclocal
--print-ac-dir`/{libtool,ltoptions,ltsugar,ltversion,lt~obsolete}.m4
>>aclocal.m4

# Force use of system libtool:
libtoolize --force --copy

------------

----------------------
%build
# aclocal workaround - to be improved
cat `aclocal --print-ac-dir`/libtool.m4 >>aclocal.m4

# Force use of system libtool:
libtoolize --force --copy
cat `aclocal --print-ac-dir`/libtool.m4 >build/libtool.m4

It builds fine now !

Thank you so much for your offer of help though.

Keep rocking the 'free' world,

Regards