[CentOS] Virtual host package, command line, I need help

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Oct 13 06:40:15 UTC 2011

tomorrows a new day...will try to get into the config files for a quest
and see what I can do
sdl kept choking....I am sure it is just a configuration error.
however, most stuff is for rhel/centos 5.x and the newer packages are
much mature and changed from the examples.

there are numerous errors in the dmesg like 'composite sync' and stuff
relating to a grub bug, but I do not think that is it.

When I get it done, will post a vid and add to my forums for others to
be able to just walk through it...if I ever get it
figured out.

I just hate to think about being forced to go with gnome for my
server...yuck.