[CentOS] What happened to 6.1

Jerry Geis

geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Oct 20 17:33:28 UTC 2011

  Hi gang - Love CentOS - you guys to a fabulous job.

It has been a while since I saw any update...
I went to twitter.com/centos nothing there,
twitter.com/centos6 nothing there,
went to the qa calendar stuff nothing there.

Last I saw was something in September saying all
RPM's are built and doing ISO's. Then nothing.

I know the whole story about its ready when its ready and
I'm all for that... Its simply I went looking today and saw no
status and was wondering what happened. Perhaps I am looking
in the wrong place.

Thanks!

jerry