[CentOS] Samba + Openldap

Sat Oct 22 01:08:54 UTC 2011

Openldap, I've been able to get it to work in a staging environment, I'm going to try implementing it on one of our dev servers that has the exact openldap setup as productions.  It looks to me, I'll be asking more questions if I run into any road blocks, but the information everyone has been providing me on this thread has helped me a lot.  Thank you!