[CentOS] What happened to 6.1

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sat Oct 29 22:58:30 UTC 2011

Vreme: 10/30/2011 12:31 AM, Jerry Geis piše:
>    I did not mean to "stir" up anything.
>
> I was simply asking if I was looking in the wrong place for an update to 6.1
> or where are the ISO's?
>
> I cannot find anything out there as far as an update.
>
> Thanks
>

> Jerry

Sorry to be blunt, but you are not Less (Mikesell), you are Jerry, so it
was not directed at you at all.

All packages are not ready yet, ergo nor are the ISO's. But there is CR
repository and most of us use it to get as close to 6.1 as possible.
Many problems with 6.0 are already solved with CR repo, so I am happy.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...