[CentOS] What happened to 6.1

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sun Oct 30 13:17:53 UTC 2011

Vreme: 10/30/2011 01:36 PM, William Warren piše:
> I think many of us would like to see releases in a timely manner.
> Centos is now months behind in nearly every version with the onset of
> cent6.  I've started moving boxes to ubuntu due to this increasing
> delay.  The security of many machines is now at stake with these
> continued delays.

What packages EXACTLY have unresolved security fixes??

CentOS team, I think there should be a page with listing of all packages
now completed, and the little info like nature of the upstream's fix
and/or reason for the delay. This would set the record straight, and
ease some of the tension.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)