[CentOS] [C6] Some typical apps missing?

Sat Oct 8 12:35:22 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

I have recompiled many missing apps for Desktop use.

You can find packages at http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-i386/ i
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-x86_64/
Source RPMs are in http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-srpms/

That is not official repo, just my effort to have all desired
packages/apps I want on my Desktop. Most(almost all) packages should be
signed, and I am preparing release package for easy install, and some
organizing is due.

Most noteworthy packages are (at the moment):
Firefox 7.0.1
Thunderbird 7.0.1
VLC 1.1.11 EPEL friendly (from Fuduntu) - not yet fully tested
MythTV 0.24
Wine 1.3.24
Banshee 2.0.1
Krusader 2.3.0
gnome-netstatus-2.28.1 (missing network Gnome applet)
Tomboy 1.2.2
LTSP 5.1.95
Gammu 1.26 /Wammu
OBEX and Blueman packages
For list of all downloaded packages please take a look for your self.

Notices:
- It is not wise to use these repositories on production servers!
- Do not use them if you are not comfortable with (some) unsigned packages.
- Some packages might be unstable. Use it on your own risk.
- Packages from plnet-downloaded are put there from other repositories
   or download sites, those who do not have their own repositories, for
easy installing and avoiding search-download-
   install process. They are for now not regularly updated, but you are
   welcome to infor me if one of packages has newer version.
- plnet-replace packages are newer (non-critical only) packages then
   those in base repository.
- Almost all packages for now have "Packager" and other fields unchanged
from original srpms. This is planed for later.

For now, you can use this for yum (watch for broken lines):

[plnet-compiled]
name=Spec CentOS-$releasever - plnet-compiled - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-$basearch/RPMS.plnet-compiled/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1
priority=2

[plnet-downloaded]
name=Spec CentOS-$releasever - plnet-downloaded - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-$basearch/RPMS.plnet-downloaded/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1
priority=2

[plnet-releases]
name=Spec CentOS-$releasever - plnet-releases - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-$basearch/RPMS.plnet-releases/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1
priority=1

[plnet-replace]
name=Spec CentOS-$releasever - plnet-replace - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-$basearch/RPMS.plnet-replace/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=0
priority=1

[plnet-test]
name=Spec CentOS-$releasever - plnet-test - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-$basearch/RPMS.plnet-test/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=0
priority=4