[CentOS] trace?

Mon Oct 10 06:08:50 UTC 2011
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Dear All
I have installed an announcement application on my centos 6.0 server
that calls for putting specific voice announcement files under
/usr/local/srf/bin/prompt to be played in response to certain
conditions occurred . There are a huge number of files in the
announcement directory and it seems that just one of these voice files
is corrupt . Can you please let me know how can I trace in real time
to see which application is going to use this folder and which of
these files will be accessed at the moment ? My goal is to find that
corrupted voice file in real time .
Thank you