[CentOS] VLAN support?

Mon Oct 3 16:03:04 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:39 PM, James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca> wrote:
> [...]

I'm looking for documentation for all of the name/values that mean
something in these files.   Also, anything that relates to the new
feature in 6.1 to refer to NICs by bios name conventions.  I'd really
like to find a way to configure machines when you know the physical
NIC locations (card type/slot/port) but nothing else.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com