[CentOS] Firefox 7 on CentOS 5

Wed Oct 5 19:01:31 UTC 2011
Wade Hampton <wadehamptoniv at gmail.com>

Turns out it works find as a user installed in
their directory but not as root when installed
in /usr/local/firefox.  Not sure what's up but
I'm good for now.

On my CentOS 5 workstation, I see some
artifacts when displaying graphical bullets,
especially at specific resolutions. This was
supposedly fixed in Firefox 4 but I still see
them in Firefox 7.  Not major but an annoyance.

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton