[CentOS] CentOS 5.7 PHP upgrade

Wed Oct 12 19:51:13 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 10/12/2011 09:26 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us piše:
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> Vreme: 10/12/2011 08:45 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us piše:
>>>>
>>> That's why I asked you to do a list, not search (I actually haven't used
>>> the latter), with wildcards, to get *everything* that's got php in it.
>>
>> yum clean all
>> then
>> yum list *php*
>
> clean all might be a good idea, but I always use escaped wildcards, so
> there's no chance of shell interaction. Works fine fer me. Here's the

What bothers me is "Excluding Packages in global exclude list" he got
when runing yum. It looks like he has active global Exclude list or
maybe base protection including php* files.

"yum list \*php\* --disableplugin=* --enablerepo=* --showduplicates"
might help.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)