[CentOS] Virtual host package, command line, I need help

Sat Oct 15 00:58:57 UTC 2011
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

Lamar owen wrote
============================

What kind of guests are you installing? ......
The upstream Beta 6.2 docs may have s......
==================================

It took a long time, but I finally think I got it working.
I found a way to bootup to a pretty minimal set up, command line
I found a very minimal desktop install setup that does not boot up.
I just startx, have a small desktop to do installs, then just close the desktop.
Perfect for local installs
(everyone who keeps talking about remote installs missed my point...I wanted to do local, same computer)

this still needs some testing, but it really works great with early testing.
Now I can protect my host by killing all ports coming in, including ssh, and
take care of the guests, guest installs, from the ipmi card.

what a bear that was...that dang video card issue really made it hard.

will post a vid for what I did.