[CentOS] What's up with the mailing list?

Sun Oct 16 01:09:13 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 10/15/2011 08:58 PM, TE Dukes wrote:
> Are we running CentOS or what?
>
> That new kernel in cr repository won't boot!! I get kernel panic. This is
> getting out of hand. Know you are smarter than me when it come to this
> stuff, but please..........

I have no trouble booting it.

If you've run into a problem, the most effective thing to do is file a
bug. If you can do some digging into the cause, discussing your finding
here (and attaching relevant bits to the bug) will also help.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"