[CentOS] What's up with the mailing list?

Sun Oct 16 08:39:54 UTC 2011
Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez <lorenzo at lorenzomartinez.es>

I had no trouble with panics booting new CR kernel either, but detecting
my PCI-e parallel port
http://www.spinics.net/lists/centos/msg119673.html. The worst is nobody
has given even any clue related to it. Maybe this is the difference
between RHEL and CentOS. If I was a RHEL licensed user, RedHat support
staff at least would answer saying anything.