[CentOS] CentOS 6.0: panic installing i386 on old Acer Desktop

Sun Oct 16 21:05:31 UTC 2011
Rilindo Foster <rilindo at me.com>

No ideas yet, but let me ask this: if you boot into rescue mode mode with a CentOS 6 disk, what happens if you were modify partitions and format the file systems within the shell?

It would be interesting to see if you were to get a kernel panic at that point or not.

 - Rilindo Foster
http://monzell.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rilindo-foster/2/b32/43b