[CentOS] What's up with the mailing list?

Mon Oct 17 07:47:54 UTC 2011
Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez <lorenzo at lorenzomartinez.es>

Hi Patrick,

It is detected and working now if I use kernel
2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64. The problem comes if Update to kernel
2.6.32-131.17.1.el6 from *cr* repository.
I will try to send the bug to the link you sent.

Thanks a lot,