[CentOS] How to remove a Trash folder from a mounted ntfs partition

Fri Oct 21 16:40:59 UTC 2011
Ron Young <ronyoung at nc.rr.com>

How about put the HDD back in the laptop, download and burn dban (
http://www.dban.org/download) to a CD and boot the laptop to the CD?

Regards,

Ron Young
919-621-9015
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronhyoung

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.
*Kosh*: The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to
vote.